If you are looking to buy Deep Wave Wig or want to dye your won Wig at home then we provide the complete guide for you. Prior to we start there are few things you must remember.
Can You Dye Synthetic Wigs?
Yes, sure you can precisely dye your synthetic wigs, then again, we do not suggest dying synthetic wigs when you have running out of wigs and totally ruining your wigs. Few wigs simpler to dye as compare to other wigs which is create with human hair. Synthetic wigs are more inexpensive as compare to real human wigs. They usually arrive in plenty of colors and standard colors.
Once you are getting bored of your present collections the very first thing to do is to buy your new wigs. There are few challenges of Dying Synthetic wigs given below.
Challenges of Dying Synthetic Wigs
Synthetic wigs are made from processed fibers like polyester, acrylic, polyvinyl that is the reason they are hard to dye. They don’t have the natural colors but real human wigs have these natural colors, that implies that regular hair dyes will not work on synthetic wigs. Rather than we suggested that using fabric dyes who are particularly made polyester and synthetic materials. You are as well possibly thinking how to dye a synthetic wig a quick color, sadly you can’t bleach synthetic wigs. In other words, its implies that whatsoever dye you are utilizing in your hair seems to be darker color as compare to the wig you are dying. There are some wigs normally the simplest ways to dye such as White wigs, silver wigs, and pastel wigs.
What You Will Require
To dye a synthetic wig, you’ll need a few things.
- heat-resistant synthetic wig
- a bottle of fabric dye (for polyester and synthetic materials)
- a large pot
- a stove
- Disposable Gloves
We as well suggested you to wearing old clothes which you don’t bother taking dye or an old apron to defend your clothes. You as well ensure that the wigs you are dying is high-temperature.
There are few guidelines to remember dying you wig.
Steps to Dying Your Wig
- Take defensive measures
- Place on some old clothes or an apron and a couple of rubber gloves to keep from getting dye on your preferred shirt or your hands. If the dye receives on your hands, wash them with soap and water or a mixture of baking soda and water.
- Anything other than that, it’ll dropped in one to two weeks. We as well suggest laying down newspapers all over your workspace to protect your floors.
- Carry a big pot of water to a boil
- You need the pot to be sufficient to hold the wig you are dying. Make sure to measure the volume of water you are boiling. You need each 1 cup of water to increase which is about 3 teaspoons of fabric dye.
- Add in the dye
- When the water has been boiled, increase the fabric dye and decrease the water to a simmer.
- Bleach your wig with water.
- Prior to you increase the wig to the pot, you will need to ensure it is a tiny dank thus it is very simple to dye.
- Increase the wig to the pot.
- The more time you keep your wig into the pot, the darker it will become. Pay an extra attention and decrease it once it has reached the ideal color. Do not run away from your wig, until you found the ideal color.
- Detach your wig from the pot and wash it in cold water till the water runs clear.
- Put the wig on a wig stands and let dry naturally.
These are the very strictly method to follow and it does not every time go according to the plan. We do not suggest Dying Synthetic wigs as well the outcomes can be very satisfying.
Thus, we provide the complete to you how to dye your own wig. If you want to learn more about these methods or want to buy one then take a look at Kameymall. They provide wigs at cheapest price as compare to any store.